Old June 4th, 2018, 01:36 PM   #182
Misti
ninjette.org sage

Name: Misti

Motorcycle(s): currently: Yamaha YZF 250 dirt/motard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati999 View Post
Captains LOG Star Date 2018-5-27.28 Palmer Mass

I had a great weekend at the Palmer Mass track the last 2 days.

Thanks to several of the people on this forum, @adouglas, AMisti, CSmith12, @DannoXYZ, @SpeedCraft, @jrshooter and @KikRox along with many others, I was able to find out why I was experiencing issues and correct them! I can not place a value on the help I have received as a member of this forum.

So I have now Babbled on for multiple paragraphs and should wrap it up. Studying the track map was the most critical thing I did all weekend. Knowing my lines allowed me to focus on finding the best reference points. Once I had all the reference points I needed to run full laps I was able to fine tune my riding from them and have a great day VS stumbling my way around the track trying to figure things out.

Please discuss, comment or even criticize for all to learn and benefit
So great to hear!!! Really glad to read your comments about riding good solid reference points and then fine tuning your riding from there. The starting point is always reference points and moving/adjusting them as you go along. Good reference points will allow you to run consistent and accurate laps and consistency and accuracy always help with better refined riding. I'm glad to hear this and thanks for posting up!!

Misti is offline   Reply With Quote