Old March 31st, 2015, 03:06 PM   #56
akima
Nooblet

Name: Akima

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R FI

MOTM - Oct '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMman View Post
Not at all. I have to pay for return shipping on an obviously defective product which may, or may not get replaced.
Err... whut. Did Tim not tell you this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cycle Guy View Post
Another detail that Chad left out was that despite no receipt, no dealer name, no information on the sale, I offered that he could send us the tail bag for review. If, as he stated, it was truly under a year old and only used 3 times, then the bag should be in pretty darn good condition other than the rip, and I would send him a new one.

[...]

And my offer still stands.
He's telling you that if the bag looks under a year old he'll send you a new one. Seems pretty damn reasonable to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMman View Post
Don't expect this pack to last at all. Go for the Kawasaki tail bag or even Oxford or Givi instead. Those companies actually stand behind their products.
Mine lasted ~2.5 years before the outer zip went. Other than the outer zip, the bag (including the inner zip) is fine. I'm pleased with the durability of it considering it's not that expensive and I've used it to store stuff on pretty much every ride I've been on, and I've frequently jammed it full of stuff to the point that it has been bulging.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.