View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2014, 09:46 PM   #12
Worldtraveller
ninjette.org sage

Name: Lane

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250 (trackbike), CBR600RR, GS500F

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
Question on the adjustability of the wood craft units. This lack of adjustment. Are you talking peg positioning or levers? Are you using the complete set with the supplied levers or are you using the stock levers on the basic wc rearset?
Well, that's basically my question. Can I get away with using the stock levers with the WC rearsets? Bloody racing budget...I'd rather spend the money on actual entries, but right now, the stock footpegs are the biggest hindrance to me going faster and deeper through the turns. Now that it's not me anymore, I want to start making upgrades to help the bike get faster.

Once I get decent corner clearance, I'll get some springs in front and a better shock (but I need to check the rulebook for all the classes I run to make sure of what's allowed).

The description said they work using the stock levers, so I'm going to go with those for now. I'll upgrade them later if I need to. I've only got two more race weekends this year, so I'm hoping to get some more upgrades (and a few track days) done in the offseason.

Thanks for the help again!
Worldtraveller is offline   Reply With Quote