ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefe305 View Post
First post

Let's see I'll start from the beginning

All my life I've loved motorcycles, as a kid I would put soda cans on my bicycle tires and pretend I was on a motorcycle. I just turned 21 this past June and this past September I finally bought a ninja 250. Found one on Craigslist for $1,800 08 250 with 2,700 miles on it had a few cosmetic damages broken mirror, foot peg, and some faring damage. Apparently someone came to see it before me took it for a test ride and laid it down turning back into the owners driveway. Before selling it to me he just had a full tune up done because it sat for a while before that. I had a friend who rides bring it home for me. I found all the parts on ebay and Craigslist really cheap and fixed it up. At first I bought the bike for the low cost and great gas mileage but I was instantly hooked. I learned how to ride very quickly with no prior experience 2 days after getting on it for the first time some friends and I took a little trip to Red Rock Canyon I live in Las Vegas by the way. I was riding everywhere even when we had a cold spell and the temps were in the 20's which is very rare for Vegas. I rode a lot with experienced friends who taught me everything, and I did tons of research on riding safety. I was doing great up-until this past Thursday night . I hate to admit it but I think this is the wrong city for it, to many horrible careless drivers for such a small city.
Soda cans? Didn't you have baseball cards?

You never finished the 10,000 mile newbie requirement.

What happens in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas.

There is a 100 word limit ( to my reading of posts).