View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2009, 06:28 PM   #40
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Good points, that's one of the main reasons that the news forum exists here. It's an automated way to bring in relevant motorcycle topics. Worked very well on some other m/c sites I've run (and if you search for any recent motorcycle news topic, odds are you'll find a top 10 link to the montgomerybikers.com site). It has been much less successful for ninjette.org, so I'm trying to track down some of the reasons for that.

I have some lists of the top searches that bring people to this site, and all of those are in the meta tags to reinforce them, and I do submit new indexed sitemaps to google automatically each day.

Digg, Stumble, FB and other networks are definitely going to be a help as well. BlueTyke was kind enough to set up a FB group for us, which can't hurt with the exposure. It's just irking me that as of this week, we have more original ninja 250-specific content than all but two other sites on the internet, yet we're still only on the 3rd or 4th page of results for generic ninja 250 searches on google.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote