View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2009, 10:40 PM   #3
muffinman
ninjette.org guru

Name: Arthur

Motorcycle(s): '08 250R (sold), '05 ZX6R / 636

Icon Victory Riding Denim Jeans

Just got these... two words - extremely comfortable. Substantial yet... soft. The styling is very nice and the jeans are cut very casual. If it weren't for the elastic bands at the knees and inner groin (which flows air and increases comfort in the riding position), you'd probably be able to rock these jeans at the club and not look out of place. Looks especially nice with my Vans sneakers. The color is nice (the black elastic version is a bit darker than the red/blue combo).

A bit on the baggy side... not too bad - plenty of room to fit some leg armor underneath without looking out of place. Aramid/kevlar lining behind both knees and the hip area for extra abrasion resistance. I wear Draggin' Liners (kevlar thermals) underneath for full coverage. Very deep and tight front pockets... once you put something in there, it is not coming out.

The jeans are also cut a bit long - bunches up when you're standing but is perfect when you're in the riding position. The leg openings are on the larger side - definitely boot-cut.

I like these WAY better than Icon's other denim products (Strongarm has the goofy skull on the back and no hip reinforcement) and the JR Rocket Jeans.

One thing I hate are the "zipper" buttons... was never a fan of those things.

Fits true to size... I ordered the 32 black.

Last futzed with by muffinman; March 3rd, 2009 at 02:44 AM.
muffinman is offline   Reply With Quote