View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2014, 09:17 PM   #5
Woolley7325
ninjette.org member

Name: Rohan

Motorcycle(s): 1998 kawasaki GPX250

Well I got my bike back today. Spoke to the mechanic and he said after they got it back to the shop last night it still wouldn't run. They put another tank on the bike and it started up, no dramas. Then put mine back on again and it ran just fine. They checked the carbs and realised one side wasn't pushing as much fuel through as it should so fixed that up. Possibly a little grit stuck somewhere blocking the fuel they thought. Anyways, she ran well today and I'm back on the road. Weird coincidence for this to happen though, as it was fine when I took it in for the service.

They were real good about it, very honest with me and offered to come get me in the ute if I ran into any problems again. All good though! Cruised round for an hour this morning and bike was good, I noticed in the strong wind though that the bike gets knocked around a lot and it messes with the speed and throttle, up and down like a yo-yo. At first I thought this sensation was the fuel blocking again but I noticed whenever I was out of the wind it stopped doing it. Also was a lot smoother when using higher revs, I guess it has more power to get through the wind.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. John3:17
Woolley7325 is offline   Reply With Quote