View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2012, 08:25 AM   #25
borka
ninjette.org member

Name: Boris

Motorcycle(s): SV650 Streetfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidBiohazard View Post
Yeah I want to see the rest of the pics and directions, plus cut offs, beams, and Low vs High. a video showing it functioning would be really great too!
How to is finally done.

Here are the light output shots that one of my customers sent me, they are very bright with a good cut off line so to not blind oncoming traffic.

low beam:

High Beam:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierostetz View Post
I have a pregen so this isn't of much use to me, but I did notice the 2nd gen's headlight housing looks an awful lot like the one on my KLR650 - I'm sitting here wondering how hard it'd be to fit these into my KLR headlight housing. How much depth was required for the projector assembly, front to the base? I want to see if it'll clear the front lens on my KLR.
The projectors need 3.5" of depth from the lens to the H7 light bulb base, where the bulb sits. you can remove the bulbs and stick a ruler in there and measure. I am pretty sure these will fit in the KLR.
You can actually fit a single projector kit into the 1st gen ninja 250, i will include the H4 adapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00NissanNinja View Post
How big are the lenses on these projectors?

Also curious to see cut off pics. They look pretty good and the install is real clean. (Although Angel eyes aren't my thing)
These are one of the best projectors that will fit the 250R with no major cutting of the reflector, anything bigger and you will need to either chop up the reflectors or make your own mounting plates. The lenses are 2.3"

You can see the light output and cutoff shots above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msebastian View Post
Really waiting to see this completed so I can decide if I want to purchase or not. I am leaning towards purchasing but will wait till this how to is done.
tutorial is complete
borka is offline   Reply With Quote