View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2019, 10:52 AM   #17
dukeswift
ninjette.org member

Name: Kyle

Motorcycle(s): 02 Aprilia RS70 97 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannoXYZ View Post
Don’t connect +12v power wire to ground of safety switches. This will be bad in epic catastrophic apocalyptic proportions! You’ll find foil in your microwave, your kids will instantly develop crooked teeth and need braces. Your wife will gain 20-lbs mysteriously. Don’t do it!!!

. Ground safety switches to chassis ground. Connect with ring-terminal to frame. Or connect to black/yellow wire somewhere.

2. INPUT to starter-relay to trigger it is +12v from start button. This is black-red wire

3. Other side of starter-relay is +12v OUTPUT. This is yellow-red wire that goes to stater solenoid.
Well from the wiring diagram the Starter Circuit Relay is a switch inside the Junction Box. If I'm not mistaken, since the Yellow/Green wires are going to ground, the other side of that relay is a black wire that connects that grounded wire to Black/Red which is +12v. I'm not versed much on switches and relays though... About ready to just send this off to someone to have them tidy up my harness as I'm sick of not having spark haha!
dukeswift is offline   Reply With Quote