View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2011, 06:07 PM   #93
caps
Sexy Beast

Name: Mat

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R, 2006 ZX-14, 2012 Ducati Monster

Well I was looking around my old car audio stuff for some ideas and came up with a few things, and realized a few things.

The first thing is that these LEDs are VERY bright When I was fiddling around I found this old 23A 12V Battery that was used for a pressure switch.

So I had my wife help me (since I don't currently have 3 arms) and we powered up the LED's to make sure they work.

Link to original page on YouTube.

I found a couple other things that will be helpful.

Like Loctite

But more importantly, I found this wonderful little box (with an inline fuse) that can be hooked up to 4 leads (or in my case 4 sets of LEDs)

Now what makes this box so cool is its controller. Instead of having 4 toggle switches to do the same thing , it has a single control that has the 4 leads separated by pressure switches

Now another thing that makes the controller, and box so cool is that both are very small and have unused 3M double sided tape on the back

I also found some old Remote wire that I can use to connect the LEDs to the controller box.

I also repositioned the left turn signal and took some new pictures for you guys

caps is offline   Reply With Quote