View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2011, 11:45 AM   #17
jamesio
ninjette.org guru

Name: Moe

Motorcycle(s): None

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiserz View Post
Hahaha nice! I like nurses, they're very "caring" I don't know how to put it lol but I know you know what I'm talking about.

And some pics would be nice too lol
DUDE! I know exactly what you are talking about! Currently my hands are all torn up, i had calluses and fresh skin rip off from working out and pull ups and when she saw she was like "OMG JAMES!!" I was just like, what? I'm pretty used to having torn up hands but she wouldn't have it. So much so that just the other night after we had dinner she was like, "ok i'm goin to walmart and i dont care if you stay or go but i'm going to get you some neosporin and band-aids"

I went with her and when we got back she started doctoring up my hands Then later that night she was like "oh don't let me forget to give you a back massage before bed, it's the least i can do for you riding your bike all the way up here" (shes in fredericksburg like an hour and 15 mins away) I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat this one is a keeper. this is all after she made me pork tenderloin, cheesy bread and vegetables for dinner

dont have any pics yet of us but not sure i would post them for yall to stare at

oh and sorry for hi-jacking this thread!