View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2011, 11:59 AM   #104
crackez
ninjette.org member

Name: Kostas

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja 250R (2009 European Model)

Hi there people, I'm from Greece and I registered just to reply to this thread :P

wayanlam go go go man, I'd like very much to see results

I have a ninja 250r '09 (european version, FI and all tha stuff).. the engine broke at about ~9-9.500km(thats about 5592-5903 miles). I think it was from bad service, I left the oil/oil filter change ONE time to the kawasaki center although the service was from certified kawasaki center(and from there I bought the motorcycle) and exactly after oil change it broke me(about 20 minutes after).

Before that I had an agreement with the kawasaki center that I could do oil changes(and oil filter changes) myself and just write on the service book that everything is fine. While I was servicing my ninja everything was great - but to be honest, I was hitting redline all the time and most of the time I was changing gears at about 13.500rpm (at 13.600rpm my ninja is hitting the limit)..don't mention the long trip with a steady 11-12.000rpm all the time.

Anyway'z sorry for the long message, the engine was fixed(covered by kawasaki warranty, its just that I had a honda moped(Honda Astrea Supra - 100cc) and I used to have full throttle all the time without any problems).

P.S. Waiting for results, I wish I could put a bigger engine there.. EX500 sound great but in my town we have bad mechanics.
crackez is offline   Reply With Quote