View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2011, 02:42 AM   #119
wayanlam
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Wayan

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Z250

the 1st bike with the big bore kit was finished on friday~ not my bike, anothers.

the results are looking good!

thats the bike~

and the dyno:

theirs

theirs + mine

there is a drawback on that other bikes power curve, and that is the rather noticable drop between 8500 and 11000 Rpm, where its actually below mine. then after 11k it jumps over my curve real fast.

where my torque curve stays strong going up all the way till 10k, and then gradually tapering off, the other bike has a big dip, and then it comes back up~ definitely needs some more tweaking done to clean that out.

im hoping that my bike will have a better curve, like keep what i have now, and increase some more in the upper range~ i like having a smooth curve

that other bikes about to change out their cam rod too, but that's gonna get done later on, i think the owner is taking the bike out for a while to test drive it, hehe...