View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2010, 11:30 AM   #33
ScraitT
Green!

Name: Tyler

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250R, 04 Honda CRF230F, 94 Honda XR80R

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Cowboy View Post
Tyler, seriously, you live in south Florida. There has to be 55 million girls down there. Just talk to everyone you meet. They have this thing called a beach in Florida, that always worked for me. I also buy stuff from stores, that hasn't shut me up when I see a hottie. Join a gym, I know many gym queens that are there for a good reason.
At 24 years old, night school is like fishing in a barrel.
Ya I know theres 55 million girls down here, but it seems that 50 million of them are into going to clubs all weekend. I don't talk to every girls I meet, but I try to say hi to a few here and there, just never seems to develop into anything.

I'm fine with it, I'm still young, I'm not looking into rushing into anything. For now I'm happy being single and free...I just don't want to be single and free in my 40s

And as for night school, I'm 24 and have a (economically useless) degree in Architecture. School is done and over with, I got my degree But school is (was) a good place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zartan View Post
It is difficult in this day and age with forums tweets and myface. Peeps don't really connect live anymore. Hard to meet someone that way.
It's funny you say that. Thats the reason I broke it off with my last gf. She was obsessed with Facebook and Texts. We virtually NEVER talked on the phone, it was text or facebook, and I just couldn't take it. When we would be together, she would barely talk, it's like she didn't know how to talk in person.