Thread: San Francisco
View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #23
Joshorilla
Bass Master General

Ha, I have no problems with vagina decliners.

But I would rather not waltz about the massivly gay areas.

I think i'll probably just do the crappy bus tour thing, alcatraz and the big trees.

I am mainly looking forward to Hawaii, I may even cut SF down a but to bump up Hawaii, I am then in Santa Monica for a week, but I have done pretty much everything in LA a gajillion times,

Day One:

Take a walk down from the doubletree to the pier, grab dinner at Bubba Gumps and refuse to answer their annoying trivia because I hate that film but like their burgers and cocktails with the free glasses, after getting pissed on four or seven corona margeritas, I take a walk down venice beach and hang around a bit to see if I can see shaycarl or kassamg, get bored, avoid the homeless and the weirdos and walk back to the hotel past an official looking building that I always regret because I wanted to get some new jeans from sears so should have gone back the other way. Contemplate if I should have asked someone how to get weed, but think it's best not to risk my future entry into the country by smoking weed. - side note, how do kush doctors work?

Day Two:

Get driven go to the city, recognise a few street names from Rancid songs, walk down a long street with lots of hispanic people with loads of **** stuff for sale, buy socks.

Go to La Brea tar pits and spend two hours waiting for a bubble to pop up from a tar puddle.

China town, get bored, remember the time their was a cool swap meet and I got some cool screen printed t-shirts some kids were selling.

Day Three:

Get excited about going to Hollywood, on arival remember how **** hollywood is, so go to The Griffith Observatory because it's the only place in LA I actually love.

Day Four:

Visit family, get the updates on which cousin is in the same rehab celebrity x is in and which one is going to the best colege ever because they are going to be a lawyer.

Day Five:

Buy all the Levi 501's from Sears if they're less than $35 because they cost over $100 here, although I prefer Wranglers as they are more comfortable to ride in, but 501's give you mad Jeans status here. - if anybody knows a cheaper place to get Levi 501's from in the deep indigo, none of that stone acid wash nonsense, let me know.

Go to the farmers market and get some Korean BBQ, laugh at the badges in the americana shop that say "I love Dick" refering to Nixon I assume, buy an iPhone from the sickiningly nice people at the Apple Store.

Extra Days:

Repeat the above.

Sad really?

I am looking forward to Hawaii though.
Joshorilla is offline   Reply With Quote