View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2018, 06:21 AM   #8080
Ram Jet
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki 250 Ninja, 1982 Honda Ascot FT500

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
Oh how I’ve missed some of you. Nice to hear a lot of you are still around! Hope everyone has a safe riding season. It has been a horrifically LONG winter in Illinois. Now it’s nothing but sunny and 70. Perfect riding weather and when I’m not on my bike I’m dreaming or thinking about it lol. Lucy is doing great. She started right up after storing her all winter. I sold my 2001 problem child but after all the work I did to her I’m sure she will be great for her new owners. I just looked at the 2001 and it gave off bad vibes so nice that I don’t have that anymore. Now it’s just me and my good ol’ 2006 that I picked up last summer for a steal at $700. She (Lucy) has been nothing but great to me. I do have some rust on her handle bars near the choke I need to attend to but other than that she’s rockin and rollin and lookin good while doing it. I miss you all, glad to see some familiar screen names. You guys were great last year when I was going through all the drama with my ‘01 which ended up being a holed piston.
Ride on brothers and sisters I know once the temp gets to about 50 this morning I’ll be taking off. And the best part is, I have no idea where I’m going
Too all concerned, AJ is really a black bear and has been in hibernation since November 2017. She comes out of her den when the temperature reaches 60 degrees Fahrenheit Hope you had a great hibernation AJ. Cup of coffee?

Bill