View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2017, 02:10 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcycle.com] - Motorcycle Industry Veteran Scot Harden Launches Website

We at MO have known Scot Harden for more than decade. During that time, he’s impressed us with his illustrious career as a champion desert/off-road racer and multi-time Baja winner as well as his key leadership positions at KTM, Husqvarna and Zero Motorcycles. After leaving Zero, the AMA Hall of Famer is reinventing himself as a consultant, historian, event manager, marketeer and part-time blogger at his new site, www.Harden-Offroad.com.

Our favorite time spent with Harden was when we tested a Zero FX in a field behind Harden’s home, which brought to our minds the noise-emissions benefits of riding electric-powered motorcycles within close proximity to the general public. I wrote an editorial about it here. The video below (shot and edited by Andy Vu) features Harden, Troy Siahaan and me in action aboard FXs near Harden’s home. It’s one of my higher concept pieces, rather than a simpler bike review, and it’s one I’m still proud of.

We wish Harden well in his new ventures, of which you can read more about in the press release below the video.

Begin Press Release

HARDEN OFFROAD LAUNCHES NEW WEBSITE

Focus on Business Services, Nevada 200 Trailride and Personal Blog

MENIFEE, CA. (Sept. 18 th , 2017) – Motorcycle industry veteran and AMA Hall of Famer Scot Harden today announced the launch of a new corporate website www.harden-offroad.com. Harden Offroad is a powersports consulting, marketing, event management, product development, m/c industry career and rider training company serving the powersports industry and motorcycle enthusiasts since 1987.

The new website contains detailed information on the company’s services, Harden’s professional racing and motorcycle industry career along with a special section dedicated to the Nevada 200 Trailride. In addition the new website includes Harden’s personal blog on life and motorcycling called “Roadbook.”

“I recently published a number of articles for various websites and magazines and discovered I have a receptive audience,” Harden commented. “My new site will be a great way to share my opinions, observations and outlook on the business and sport of motorcycling and the lifestyle that surrounds them. I’ve got some great personal stories from Baja, Rally, ISDE and desert racing in addition to a lifetime of travel and corporate adventures, not to mention some great behind the scenes insight on the powersports business and the industry itself. My new website will be a great way to engage with fellow motorcyclists, industry associates and friends and perhaps inspire others to pursue their own motorcycling dreams.”

To kick off the launch of the new site Harden Offroad is releasing an in-depth review of the Dakar Rally with a history of American rider participation in the event. Titled “Why Hasn’t an American Won Dakar?” the article chronicles U.S. rider participation in the Dakar Rally, our results to date and opinions from U.S. Dakar veterans like Danny LaPorte and Jimmy Lewis along with Harden’s personal perspective on what it will take for an American to win the event. Other blog articles featured with the new site launch include product reviews of the 2018 Suzuki V-Strom XT-1000 and Nuviz’s all new HUD device, Harden’s Top 10 All-Time Desert Racer List, an article on sales training Moroccan style, an adventure travel story on the Mojave Preserve and last but not least an op-ed piece on the Antiquities Act and its impact on off-road recreation.

In addition to the many articles and reviews the website includes detailed information on the wide range of consulting services and business solutions Harden Offroad offers. From Strategic Planning to Brand Building, Marketing, Product Development, Event Planning and Rider/Rally Training Harden Offroad offers solutions and support for companies currently engaged in the powersports business as well as those thinking about getting involved.

“Building this new site has been fun and rewarding,” said Harden. “Dan Gysel and the team at Dang Designs did a great job pulling it together especially considering they are based in Tampa, Florida, and were in the middle of construction just as Hurricane Irma hit. Hopefully people will enjoy it.,

ABOUT HARDEN OFFROAD

Harden Offroad is a powersports business consulting, marketing, event management, product development and m/c industry career/rider training company. We specialize in all things powersports related with special emphasis on the off-road market. The company is based out of Menifee, Ca. and has been in business since 1987.

FOLLOW US – SOCIAL MEDIA:

Harden Offroad Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Nevada200Trailride Harden Offroad Twitter: http://twitter.com/scotharden

Motorcycle Industry Veteran Scot Harden Launches Website appeared first on Motorcycle.com News.

Click here for full story...