View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2020, 12:13 AM   #17
Daks
Jersey Devil

Name: Daks

Motorcycle(s): '06 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBO View Post
That's good you got leads it's just a matter of time. Imagine those thieves getting caught they will never get a decent paying job lol. Speaking of a stolen bike, this morning I found out my co -worker got his ninja 250 stolen a few days ago out of his garage in SF. They found it today a few blocks from his home without a battery so I gave him my backup battery. They also caught the guy because a random person took snapshot of the thief holding the battery somewhere near where the bike was dumped lol
What a dumbo lmao. Yeah my ninja was sitting for months and I may have even disconnected the battery so it was totally dead. And the petcock was set to off so there was no way they rode it out unless they had a spare. Even then the engine was so shot that the power fluctuated constantly and made it near impossible to ride.

There are a lot of good places to dump a bike around here but it's hard to check them all. If they don't chop it, it'll be dumped for sure. Cheap bike, distinctive custom paintjob, busted to hell.

Unfortunately if these are the same guys, they seem to be putting them in a truck and taking them somewhere so the likelihood of it being around my neighborhood is slim.