Old April 2nd, 2020, 08:01 PM   #26
choneofakind
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAtom View Post
Thank goodness for every Captain Hindsight in this thread, some of which don't even ride anymore (I wonder why). This thread is truly better for your words. I'll now sign the pink slip and leave out my key and leave out a plate of milk and cookies for the thief because it's my fault for owning a motorcycle as a means of cheap transportation without a garage. Why, oh why, did I choose to be poor?
I see those shots you fired

The reason I don't ride anymore is because a kid my family knew got killed 1/4 mile the road from our house by a drunk driver at 11:00 at night. Driver refused the breathalyzer because he was a lawyer and knew a lack of proof and a night in jail was easier for his career than blowing >0.08 after killing a kid. Was a bit of an eye opener to me. When I got married and started thinking of someone besides just myself, I decided the motorcycle was the low hanging fruit in terms of dangerous hobbies to get rid of.

And yes, when I lived in an apartment, I actually kept my bike in my living room with me.

Put the ruler down before you embarrass yourself.
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote