Old October 27th, 2014, 07:24 AM   #17
zhuuka
Turtle Dancer

Name: Z

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Ninja 300 SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Rob View Post
Thank You for not deleting it!
I am having the same problems. My bike turned off at an intersection at a red light and luckily I was on the farthest right lane so I just pulled up into an empty parking lot nearby. I tried charging it with a car for about an hour and tried push starting it and nothing. It would just click. After about an hour, I tried another push start, it worked, and I went straight home. I know the battery is faulty because a while back I took it to Auto zone and they told me one of the cells was dead. Knowing this, I decided to squeeze every drop of juice out of that battery before buying a new one. I think now is the time to buy another one. Any suggestions as to which one? And how do I know which part number? I called wal-mart and nothing, other car part shops sell them for about $134. Amazon has them at about $30 so now I just need to know which one. If no one replies in this old thread I will just post a new one.

Could always check Revzilla for your battery. The YUSA one that fits Ninja 250r's is $64.00 and they pay your tax and have free shipping!

Videos!
Twitterthingermajigger
zhuuka is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.