View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2013, 12:36 AM   #107
menikmati
crash 250, get supersport

Name: Richard

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250R SE (Sold 6/9/14), 2009 ZX-6R (Sold 6/25/14), Subaru BRZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00NissanNinja View Post
@menikmati I've been flip flopping between the WRX and the BRZ myself. I'm pretty settled on getting a BRZ though as I've wanted a small RWD coupe for a long long time. But the WRX is more practical, quicker, has AWD, and is more versatile, which keeps me coming back to it. The aftermarket for the BRZ and FR-S is huge, there are almost too many options. You should wait till the L.A. Auto Show, the new WRX is supposed to be revealed at the show and will supposedly be using the FA20 (BRZ engine) turbocharged to produce more hp than the current models. I'm planning to get a BRZ soon(if I get a good deal), since my current car has been having several issues since I brought it here.
As of right now I'm still leaning towards the FR-S, but I keep on having the WRX on my mind due to it being turbocharged and at around relatively the same price point.

I won't be getting either until early next year so I'll have a lot of time to think about the pros and cons of each car.

Hearing a WRX with the Cobb SF intake makes me just want that damn car.