View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2018, 02:03 PM   #1
Rotorhead
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Charlie

Motorcycle(s): 08 250R

Looking for BRIGHT LEDs...

Hi all, new member here. I did a bit of poking around already and have found many older threads on this, and have checked out some of the products recommended (blaster-x) but it's not what I'm looking for.

My '08 has stock turn signals all around. I want to put on proper, bright LED turn signals, preferable with integrated running lights (ideally, rear ones would be run-turn-brake).

I don't want an integrated like the blaster-x, as Hawaii is a safety inspection state and bikes are required to have separate signals at least 9 inches apart. Plus, as I mentioned, I'd like R-T-B or at least R-T.

I just finished a bobber project that used Kuryakyn R-T-B signals, and they were fantastic - well-made metal casings and BRIGHT LEDs...I also tried some e-bay ones that were a lot cheaper but not bright enough for me. Unfortunately the Kuryakyn ones are bullet-style and don't really match the Ninja's aesthetic.

Any recommendations for bright, multi-function LED turn signals? I'm going to run an LED flasher unit with them.

Thanks and aloha,
RH
Rotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote