View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2011, 05:28 AM   #1
tsiratiug
ninjette.org member

Name: James

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Triumph Bonneville T100, 2010 Ninja 250R SE (SOLD), 2002 Honda Rebel

Wife says my new Ninja has to go!

Yep. I have to sell my brand new (Dec2010) Ninja 250R SE. My wife wants to ride (as a passenger) so last Saturday we spent all day on the bike. Of course the Ninjette isn't designed for two-up riding and passenger comfort back there is Spanish Inquisition-worthy. When we got home she said she wants to take roads trips and day trips (she's really into it) but only on a bigger bike with a more comfortable passenger set-up. I dont' have the space or the funds for multiple bikes so, after 1,636 very fun miles I'm selling the little feller. I hope to get at least what I owe on it.

It's a sad day for the bike. I think it'll miss me.

Anyone else come across this problem? Have you done any two-up riding on the Ninja? More than just a few miles around town?

On the bright side, I'm looking forward to many great road trips with my best friend. She's really cool about the whole thing and more excited about it than I thought so no regrets (well, maybe a little - the Ninja is a blast to ride).
tsiratiug is offline   Reply With Quote