View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2015, 07:05 PM   #6736
choneofakind
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
Put the carbs back in after farting around with float height. Also ordered a 40 idle jet because I'm at 3 turns out on 38's and need just a bit more to get a clean revv-down to idle. While I was at it, I cleaned the fairings and wheels, attempted to RTV the valve cover gasket so I stop weeping oil, and contemplated cleaning the chain. Then I ignored the chain because something funny happened.

I had the ninja in the apartment. School apartment, not supposed to do things like this. I have a rando roomie for the summer since I'm in summer housing. Roomie was at his GF's for the weekend. They got back as I was cleaning the ninja. Her reaction when she walked in the door was, "Oh! uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." and she froze in the doorway with the door open. I looked at her kinda funny and said, "you can come in, it doesn't bite" For goodness sake, I was cleaning a vehicle, not jerking it!!

priceless interaction. Whatever, I'll only ever know the kid for another month. Then I'm with a roommate I actually choose, and then will graduate. Silly non engineering students.
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote