View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2023, 09:41 AM   #43
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Hummm.... well I got the back Rack on the bike along with the side crash guards.... however I have a 10mm end wrench that has gone AWOL !
I looked all over for it haven't seen hide nore hair of the little jewel ...
I am wondering if some how it slid under the seat as I was buttoning it up....
for decades I have been setting my tools on the bike.... that is a bad habbit to get into but it is also a really hard habbit to brake ! put them anywhere but on the bike ! on the ground even but not on the bike as those tools pieces of the bike or what ever it is can and will fall into the innards of the bike ! and you do not want that at all....
so in spite of my efforts to put everything on the bar b q out there some things inevitably get set on the bike.... usually they immediately slide off to the ground at the first bump on the bike....
so I am thinking that that little wrench slid into the airbox before the seat went back on....

but the back rack looks good and seems very strong.... and I probably added as much weight as I took off the engine a month ago... but what the heck !
HAHAHAHAH !
I want to take it for a ride today but I dunno if I will... I'm tired only slept for about 2 hours last night ...

Bob......