View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 03:20 PM   #4
elessartt
ninjette.org newbie

Name: abdullah

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Jim View Post
Hello Abdullah, it's good to meet you. Have you had a chance to ride it much yet?
yes! Got it from Bursa which is 450km away from me. rode it all the way home to ankara. Also yesterday weather was nice so did a +100km there.

there was a downside tho, when im coming from Bursa halfway home my chain started to make sound. didnt care much since it was rode in rainy weather all week by previous owner. i thought cleaning & greasing the chain would solve the problem but it didnt work that way. anyway, yesterday when im riding & making some speed my bike(tire) started to do some slaloms i didnt get it which im new. check the service manual for slack (ref. slack: 2cm to 3cm) but my chain was 5,5cm long. so, i go to my mechanic for slack adj. he set the adjustment but somehow in one part chain is adjusted but when he turns the tire and checks again chain still slack. so, we did a chain replacement and after that all things were okay.

He checked the other things aswell. tires,oil,water,idle speed,wheel bearings nothing to worry about there!

today was rainy. so, didnt ride but im so excited to ride again as soon as possible!
elessartt is offline   Reply With Quote