Thread: Greetings!
View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2018, 03:18 AM   #1
Fifthwheelman
2-18 wheels

Name: Bradley

Motorcycle(s): ‘04 Kawasaki Ninja 250 “Baroness”

Greetings!

Hey all, finally finished lurking and decided to join this group. A little about me: 29, Driver of 18 wheeled vehicles by trade, just got a motorcycle and permit 3 weeks ago (little slightly beat up ninja 250 from ‘04), I answer to Brad, Fifth, Bradley and an assortment of other names from my time in the army don’t be shy I’ve probably heard it before. Anyways I’ll post some pics just as soon as I figure out how (don’t tell me I like the adventure please)

Stuff that you all may want to know or deem pertinent.

This is my first motorcycle. I have about 700 miles under my belt now. Bike has 9100ish miles total. I am the 4th owner. I have a jacket with the foamish armor panels a good helmet good gloves and decent boots. The bike has an amount of cosmetic damage from prior owner(s) ie:cracked and scuffed fairing scuffed mufflers and flush mounted front turn signals likely due to a fall.

To do list: replace front sprocket with a 15t (I drive a semi I am used to poor acceleration). Attend MSF BRC (scheduled 8/25-26), tear down and clean carb. Maybe replace mufflers (thingy in middle is loose), replace front turn signals with better visible ones, survive, attach saddlebags better (must have cargo capacity!), repair plastic cracks, Get rear tire reversed (new tires installed and shop mounted rear wrong way ‘round), and have fun.

Thanks all again for the wealth of knowledge here I am greedily eating.

Last futzed with by Fifthwheelman; August 21st, 2018 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Added to to do list, minor punctuation fix
Fifthwheelman is offline   Reply With Quote