View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #14
09xxxr
ninjette.org member

Name: Jeremy

Motorcycle(s): 09 kawasaki 250r

800-900 for just a kit plus shipping would be a rediculous price for only one, group buys would be a better way to go but thing to remeber is that once it leaves in the crate witha couple other kits they can and prolly will fall over, mixing all the parts and possibly breaking them, so them whenever they get here parts would need 2 b gone through plus broken parts sent back, as well as unless each is to pay separate shippin again everyone would have to go to one location to pick up there kit.... good idea all in all and i would like to get one myself especially if they do a bit more work to the zx6r conversion front, in someways it just dont seem practical in the end cause it would cost alot more than we think by the time its all said and done

I know the idea of a group by was mentioned my me but i got to thinking about it and it just dosnt seem practical, if im overthinking something please let me know just as if there can me an assurance that the stuff i mentioned will not happen then we will be good to go