View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #18
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedilla View Post
I think its a dbag move, but pales in comparison to what I seen on a daily basis doing customer service for AT&T wireless. I absolutely hated the sales people in the COR stores, they ripped people off left and right, and when they would go back to the store and complain they would direct them to call customer service. The people in the call centers were not much better, I could hear people in the cubicles next to me telling BS lies to customers just to increase their sales.

As a general rule I treat other people like I would like to be treated(everyone should), and I don't like being lied to, and I don't like to be sold anything. If I need or want something I'm going to buy it regardless of someone's "sales technique".
I work in the COR store for AT&T Wireless. I think this type of stuff has changed as they have added a new quota to our sales quotas. Our NRS (Net rep score) based on customer surveys. Every customer we help gets a survey and they score us. And the scoring is harsh. 9 or 10 = 100%, 7 or 8 = 0% 6 or below = -100% We have to attain a 90% score each month so that means if I get eight 10s and one 8, I'll be less than 90% and get written up. It puts a lot of stress on us to really make sure every customer leaves happy, which is a good thing for the most part.

I 100% agree about the customer service centers. Those people really do suck, which means we can't refer people to them because they will get ****** service and give us a ****** score.
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote