View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #19
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domagoj View Post
You have a horrible job. Horrible.

You are not a douchebag. But keep doing this for another few months or God forbid years and you will become one, because moves like this will provoke no reaction whatsoever in your mind.
It is nice if you are helping people. Keep doing that, it's good for your and for others.

Following has nothing to do with you personally, just a general comment.

Stuff like this makes me hate human society.
There is basically nobody in this world you can turn to with confidence. Unlucky ones can even put their parents and/or spouses in the same pot. It should not be like that.
On the other side of the fence, I've also given customers stuff for free. For instance, when customers help me hit my quotas by coming in wanting accessories like bluetooth and cases and stuff, I'll give them a discount without them asking. When they don't try to haggle with me and get enough stuff, I'll tell them "Okay, since you are getting X, Y and Z, I'm going to waive your upgrade fee." They would have bought the stuff without a waiver but I'll give it to them anyway. Now of course we aren't supposed to do this stuff and if my managers found out they would probably get mad but I do it anyway.

Now, how anti-douchey am I? Lol
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote