View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2012, 12:25 AM   #30
Domagoj
ninjette.org guru

Name: Domagoj

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
On the other side of the fence, I've also given customers stuff for free.
That's why I said it it nice of you to help people, and good for you and them.

However, I would very much like to know the percentage of people who actually use the abilities of their super ultra fancy modern and expensive phone with accessories. And I would very much like to know why, if they do.

When you break it down, maybe 5% use them because they need to. 15% use them because they are trendy, but thankfully intelligent enough to learn to use it when they spent money on it.
The rest probably use them because everyone has them and they feel like lesser people if they answer a call on a telephone that can do only that, answer a call...

My point, you sell useless crap to idiots. And that is why your job is horrible. Those 5% who need the phone don't need you because they know what they want. The rest of them don't need the phone, hence don't need your services.

Again, nothing personal, just a reflection on the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesinorbit View Post
Everyone that cheated was rejected from the colleges on the basis that people that cheat to get into schools would also cheat in school and, most importantly, in the world of business. In light of recent major events like Madoff, some businessmen do lack in ethics, and had their school or employer questioned their ethics and upheld a high standard, we wouldn't have had these incidents.
Businessman is an ass by definition. It is expected from them. Their job is, in a very crude way to put it, to take money from other businessmen in legal or semi-legal ways. More money he takes, the better businessman.

I suppose I will be called an idiot if anyone actually reads what I wrote here. Sometimes I need to say what's on my mind.
Domagoj is offline   Reply With Quote