View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2014, 05:46 PM   #45
EternalNewb
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: S

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250R, 2007 Ninja 650R, 2001 F650 Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by corksil View Post
It's the woman who never works out who posts a bunch of pics of her at the gym on her social media. The ppl who are in the gym every day don't even think anything of it.
Hit those weights.

I know lots of guys and girls like the former. I can't stand the gym. I work out at home, or at the park when there aren't a lot of other people around. If I'm outdoors, I prefer to be biking/running, unless I'm hiking or slacklining. The last time I was slacklining, people were like "You want a picture of yourself doing that?" And I just kept walking the line and asked "Why?"

Even though some people who make a habit and priority of fitness may not think about it so much, it's still a cool idea to have a thread dedicated to tracking it. It's kind of like having a virtual fitness partner--there's some of that accountability.

Working out is about capability and actual function for me, not the stupid image. I don't care about having a bubble butt, big biceps, or being under a certain weight. If anything, I'm trying to put on some, as I've fallen under 120 lbs. again. At 5'2"-5'3", I generally don't feel as strong as I like when when I'm sub 120, and forget it if I fall sub 110.

Aaaand so I go on to read more about bulking & cutting cycles, along with various nutrition articles.
EternalNewb is offline   Reply With Quote