Old October 7th, 2018, 06:33 PM   #19
Koala
ninjette.org sage

Name: Koala

Motorcycle(s): 2017 Ninja 300 Winter Test Edition

MOTM - May '18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifthwheelman View Post
Go outside of where I am used to? Easy I moved to Ohio in November besides work and Walmart it’s all unfamiliar lol.

Time to ride? Most of it is leaving 20 minutes before I normally would for work and taking a different route to work. I’ve been on 6 day weeks for awhile average shift 11.5 hours. My day off is ride day I just got back from 2 hours in downtown just rubbernecking and piddling around looking at buildings
That sounds like riding every day! Plus, you just had that nice trip to Illinois.

I get to ride on Sundays. I pretty much do just what you do, piddle around looking at buildings Just as I was feeling comfortable enough to start riding to work, they started tearing up the roads right in front of my office that and it's dark in the morning when I'm going in and I don't want to get in trouble for riding in the dark on a permit. It would be just my luck.

"To ensure you're giving your very best, blind yourself of all negativity, relax your mind, put inhibition to rest and drive hard toward your goals like it's the last thing on earth." - csmith12
Koala is offline   Reply With Quote