View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #10
tnr4
ninjette.org sage

Name: Travis

Motorcycle(s): Suzuki GSX650F! Past: Kawasaki Ninja 300 (Sold); Triumph Street Triple (Sold); Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin1956 View Post
After placing the order, I waited a few days for Twisted Throttle to send me email confirmation with the tracking numbers etc. It never came. I called back and was told they never did have the bags in stock, the person who took my order was mistaken. So, Matt at Twisted Throttle got ahold of GIVI US. The distributor is waiting for a shipment from Italy due to arrive early to mid July. GIVI told him there is no guarantee the bags will be in the shipment. So here I sit, less $532.80 in my account, waiting for something that may not come. I was given the choice of a refund or a long wait. I chose the wait, out of the hope the stuff will come from Italy. If it does, it will be dropped shipped by GIVI directly to me. This is the way GIVI does business..... They advertise the product in all the US motorcycle magazines (the bags were actually featured in one), the retailers advertise the product on their websites. Only if there is a demand will GIVI actually sell the product here. Test marketing through advertisement and retailers. Unbelievable. Wish me luck.
Yikes, that sucks. Well I do hope they finally make it!
tnr4 is offline   Reply With Quote