View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2008, 06:46 PM   #9
FlamingYellowInsanity
Too sexy for roadrash

Name: Travis

Motorcycle(s): 2004 Ninja 250, 2007 Lance GS-R 150 (racing modified scooter), 1980 Honda CB750K project

I've had my ninja 250 for about 3 weeks now, and have logged about 500 miles on it. So far, it has met or exceded my expectations in every area. My only complaint is the lack of storage (I'm used to riding a scooter, with enough room for 2 peoples gear, without additional storage), but with a little bit of creativity, you'd be suprised all the stuff I can hide in my ninja.

The performance is ourstanding! I love the light weight of the bike, it really makes it flickable and extremely easy to handle at lower speeds (can anyone say stopsigns without putting a foot down? ). Not that I couldn't handle more weight, but why would I want to? All in all, this is an awesome bike!

Maybe I'll get a bigger bike eventaully, but I can tell you now that this is one of the best overall performance/everyday combination machines ever. You get a solid everyday commuter bike with the heart of a sportbike. A win/win situation.

Travis

Last futzed with by FlamingYellowInsanity; September 10th, 2008 at 06:50 PM. Reason: spelling, etc
FlamingYellowInsanity is offline   Reply With Quote