View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2014, 10:32 AM   #5
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

I have a Galaxy Note 3 that I would like to mount as well. I had a Sony Ericsson MBW-150 Music Edition smartwatch that I used to control my last smartphone with gloves on (Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY 4G), but that's too old to work now and the more current products like Sony Ericsson LiveView and Sony SmartWatch/SmartWatch 2 do not having physical controls for using with your gloves. Samsung has made the same mistake with all of the Gear accessories for the Galaxy phones. It's funny that a smartwatch from 2006 is still the best for what I want! Just looks like a fancy analog watch as far as most people are concerned.

Anyway, before that I used my Parrot SK4000's handlebar remote to control my phone over A2DP, but the Ninja's electrical system seems to interfere and it doesn't work without leaning your helmet close to the handlebar (kinda defeats the purpose of having controls you don't have to look at).
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote