View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2011, 05:05 PM   #1
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

Name: Jae

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha YZF R6 Anniversary "Yoshiko" 2007 Honda CBR600RR "Katsumi"(SOLD) 2010 Ninja ZX-2R "JADE" (RIP)

Just bought a pair of BiLT trackstar boots on sale at Cycle Gear $70

Hey all, i have been riding in high top AI answer 5s or so reeboks (high ankle support and velcro covering laces) since i got my bike. i wanted a pair of track boots but good ones are expensive and i was putting a lil money aside here and there for them. i got an email from cycle gear telling me the BiLT trackstars were on sale for $70 (reduced from 130) so i figured what the heck, at least take a ride over and look at them. so yea, they felt good, and the price was right so i bought a pair in black/gunmetal. heres a pic. anyone else have any feedback on these? i only wore them to ride for about 30 min today and they felt pretty good, need to break in a lil bit. alot different than sneakers LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0728011947.jpg (50.4 KB, 40 views)