View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2012, 01:11 AM   #24
headshrink
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Bob

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250r, '14 CBR500r

I have to apologize... I'm sorry. I'm pretty sure that was my cousin that pulled you over. I feel responsible because I was one of his personal references when he applied, and although I don't really know him, I'm pretty sure he only asked me because he thought my profession might have some weight (doubt it though, being related and all). I guess you could say I gave the expected reference for a "family" member," but deep down I knew he would live up to every negative stereo-type. The last time we spoke he was yelling at me about how he couldn't possibly be expected to know the law...... yeah, I'm not joking, nor am I exaggerating. Watch out when riding through Amador County (where lane sharing is just as legal as anywhere else in CA).

Regardless of where you are, it is always a good idea to keep your distance from cops. It isn't always the smartest idea to assert your rights, just because you can, unless you have a darn good reason to.
headshrink is offline   Reply With Quote