View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2015, 08:21 AM   #336
Somchai
Freedom for Germany

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R-FI

@kdogg2077 - Alex, please read my post above yours and you'll understand how I think about.
What I don't like is that military style to say without ABS and the other modern gimmicks a bike is worth- or useless.
Let me bring you a little example about this.
Long time ago while preparing WRC-Cars, there have been two of the worlds best legendary drivers to test them, one was called Rally Professor and the other one was the best driver the world has ever seen.
As a joke we'd loosen one rear shock to see how they react and believe me, the Prof. stopped after around 500 meters and came back to tell, that from his feeling there could be a loose shock at the rear - so to say a very high skilled driver.
The second took the car and drove best-time after best-time on the test-circuit without any care about the lose shock - what tells us he even with a not exact working car was able to do it better than others - because he'd learn everything from base without gimmicks.
And now please transfer this to a beginner with all the modern gimmicks and one of this will fail...

Please let everybody decide what he/she wants and don't force them to anything - thank you.
Somchai is offline   Reply With Quote