View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #86
redelk
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Sherman

Motorcycle(s): '91 KDX 200 - '04 ZX-10R - '13 EX 300 ABS (Black)

Feel real bad about just finding this thread FIVE months late! I'm sorry about that! I'm pretty sure the choice was made months ago.

I'd be equally torn on which I'd choose. Black is always cool, but its also fairly common. The white is unique (at least in these parts) and really brings out the green (the color all Kawis should be IMHO). On the other hand, the fading white graphics makes it look kinda busy. If it was me AND if I could somehow remove the fading "squiggles" (decals?), leaving just the green background... I'd probably go with the white lower. If i couldn't easily remove the graphics, I'd settle for the black one.

Of course this is just an opinion that's worth whatcha paid for it.

Again, I apologize for missing this thread, but the bottom line is that you should get which ever one puts the biggest smile on your face every time you walk into the garage. All the same, I've often said that if your looking at a bike, your not riding it. I'd usually prefer the latter.