View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2018, 10:45 AM   #65
GreasedLissik
ninjette.org member

Name: silentlyloud

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja eX250

I would like to thank every one for their support in every from of way. So the news on this bike is that it leaked oil like a champ, my dumb butt used form a gasket. On the crank case when I built the motor from the beginning, so last week I order two parts, the looking glass, and the rear seal for the final drive shaft. And I decided to split the case and do the case properly with sealant.

Well, there I was ready to ride again after installing the motor again, throw it in gear, and jumped a little bit; let off the clutch and bammmm nothing happened. I did also buy a new clutch and springs to be safe since I am alrdy there. Back to the problem, after tinkering with the cable and getting it to the manual specs, still nothing. I did sit there try to throw it in Gear on the center stand, and that worked, and in that moment it went through all gears. Just not on the floor, it would only get out of neutral, and go in first, I then threw the motor off the bike again split the case to check the gear drum or something was miss placed. Although everything seemed right I can’t figure why it won’t go nothings broken, gears and levers are fine.
I did have to but the rod for the shift lever, the one with the springs because I bent a peice of metal, I can’t tell if I need the metal shaft that came with it or not it’s like a spacer under the large spring and the center rod. Anyways. I am going to clean the oil off the case, and sealant the sucker back up and try it again hopefully everything works:/
I did mass my classes this semester, now got to take the NREMT
GreasedLissik is offline   Reply With Quote