View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2009, 03:42 PM   #45
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Both pics are now loaded, thx!

It's just a photo gallery, with interesting pictures of ninjettes. There is no underlying data or further info related to each pic. There is a link underneath the random picture on both the splash page and the portal page that links to the photo gallery itself, so people can browse all 800+ pics at this point at their leisure.
Yeah, but it can be pretty hard finding it again in those 800+ pics and, if you didn't hit your browser's stop button in time, you don't get long to check out something that catches your eye (often doesn't catch it soon enough).

I noticed that some do have some extra deets...

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/51594...12389525_ZemqD

Very often, I wonder "Where was that taken?" or "Who's bike was that?" (so I can ask a question about their mods, how they did something, or where they found something), etc, but even if they rarely have info like the example above, I usually just want to see or grab the image (Tin Eye can often help find the author).

Even just a link to that specific (though randomly presented) picture in the gallery would be useful because even when I rush to grab that particular image, it downloads a completely different random image. My only option appears to be Print Screen/PrtSc. My clipboard usually has something in it that I can't just dump in an instant.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote