View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2019, 04:45 PM   #1
Raddad70
ninjette.org member

Name: Dave

Motorcycle(s): Honda cx650, 2005 ninja 250

Funky ninja winter project

This fall I picked up a CL special for $350 - a running 2005 with no faring and a dented tank also missing instrument cluster and other stuff PO had started to convert into a naked street fighter. He said it had 13k on the clock- I choose to believe him He drilled into the top triple tree to mount a fat bar - which I like and plan to keep. Holes are a little off plus the fork tubes were a little twisted but not bent. Forgive me for not taking a before picture I stripped everything off the bike the first day I got it home. My plan is to modify this little bike into something fun and original - not to worried about performance- not gonna race it. I just want it to run decent. I will be doing everything myself and have been using this site for tech advice and inspiration. Here it is as it sits in my messy garage in zero deg weather - notice the frost on the engine case. Sorry can’t seem to load pictures- restricted?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (267.4 KB, 38 views)

Last futzed with by Raddad70; February 5th, 2019 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Can’t load pictures
Raddad70 is offline   Reply With Quote