View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2009, 02:13 PM   #12
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
OK, this really isn't a 250 story, but it is a funny crash story.

I have a friend who is pretty weird. He looks like Andrew Zimmern and acts like Alan on Two and a Half Men (he is a chiropractor also). He has a Kawi 650 KLR but has always wanted a Harley. He was just at the Harley dealer (where he goes to drool over the bikes after lunch at least once a week, for over a year or more) sitting on a Super Glide when he dropped the bike into another bike. He didn't put the kickstand down all tha way and did a semi-domino affect. Well he felt bad and told the salesman, who was in shock, that if they take the damaged fender off the bike he fell on and put it on the bike he was sitting on, he would buy the bike. So he finally got a Harley. Not the one he has always wanted but at least he got a Harley.

The story gets even funnier. Today I asked him if has riden the bike and if he liked it. He said he has put 10 miles on it and said it isn't easy to ride and he likes the Kawi better. I told him it will get better once he gets used to it. He told me he is giving it to his son.