View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2013, 07:49 AM   #20
Soujyu
ninjette.org sage

Name: W

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R (sold), 2012 Tuono V4R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut_EOD View Post
I'll park my F350 Dually in those spots for a few reasons. Who decides what fuell efficient is? I think my truck is very efficient for what it is. The only legally reserved parking spots are handicapped parking. I will park my happy ass in any available spot that isn't handi-park. Everywhere I go I'm employee of the month, a pregnant bitch fuel efficient, the president, or whatever else they can come up with to say look at me.
And a F350 Dually going down the tollway at 90mph is enough to stop me from passing it at 100mph. (Ask me how I know this.)

I've seen two places where they've specifically told motorcycles where not to park. One of the places is a movie theater (no parking on the sidewalk that leads to the theater entrance). Another one is a bar/pub where they had fold-up signs saying that motorcycles are forbidden to park in the striped portions of the parking lot. (Some of them are handicap access points, so that would be expected).

Quote:
Originally Posted by leia View Post
I take bigger issue with the fact that you're going to Jo Ann Fabric. Yes fuel efficient, a-ok, and more bikes can share, more efficient.
I already look like an oddball there already.
Soujyu is offline   Reply With Quote