View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2015, 10:20 AM   #20
jgcable
ninjette.org member

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): 2003 Ninja 250r

Well, its 5-4-15 and I am still loving this bike. Took it out over the weekend and its just plain fun to ride. I mostly ride by myself because most of my friends either ride Harley's or large sport bikes (600cc min). I just can't hang with those riders on the highways and in order to get to the good riding area's you almost always have to get on the highway at some point. Doesn't matter to me. My Harley... again.. for another season is getting seriously neglected. I have been trying to sell it for a long time now but don't believe what most people will tell you about Harley resale value because they are full of crap. Harley's have terrible resale value just like any other bike. Actually.. I find it to be worse because potential buyers expect SO much more when they are buying a used Harley so you will get back NOTHING of what you put into it. Anyway... back to my Ninja. It rocks. It looks great and there is NOTHING more fun than wringing out a 6 speed 250 shifting at 10K around town. It also handles like its on rails (because of my upgraded suspension), and it refuses to burn any fuel.
jgcable is offline   Reply With Quote