View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2019, 12:29 PM   #23
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

Well Hello again everyone!
Glad to be back, I will be campaigning 2 Ducati's this season and intend to do multiple track days. I am already committed to August 4+5 at Palmer as @Koala stated and my wife is planning on riding one of those days also. She is already planning on making her spring rolls and sticky rice for all to eat as tradition dictates. We should have quite a group if my dad, Mike, Ed and possibly Jamie all make the trip. I had to promise Jamie he could use my 916 to get him to come but a win is a win. Mike and Ed are nearly certain to be there and my dad is about 50/50 to be there. With me that will make 6 in our group possibly 7 then add @adouglas for 8. Should @Csmith, @Koala, Kevin the man and maybe @Sireff that would be 12 of us. We could fill half the garage! Please feel free to come join us on August 4 + 5 at Palmer @Bigballsofpaint, @Backinthesaddle or anyone else.

I am debating on skipping the Memorial Day "start of the season" but have not decided yet. I want to ride Louden and NYST this year and may try the April Thompson trip to start the year.
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote