Old May 28th, 2019, 01:02 PM   #40
adouglas
Cat herder

Name: Gort
Location: A secret lair which, being secret, has an undisclosed location

Motorcycle(s): Aprilia RS660

MOTM - Jul '18, Nov '16, Aug '14, May '13
Palmer was AWESOME last weekend!!!

Absolutely perfect conditions both days. Last year I got booted up to blue group (second fastest of the four groups) and for the first time, I felt like I belong there. Smoother and faster than I've ever ridden.

Heads up @csmith12 and @Koala: TTD days are selling out farther in advance this year. Keep your eyes open and get your slots for August lined up as soon as you're able. I've already reserved and paid for mine.

Chris, are you bringing Kevin? Anyone else? If we get enough people we might rent four garage bays, two on each side so we can ride through. Or two, if we get eight people or fewer. A bay holds four bikes. Heads up that the track pre-sold half the garage to car guys so bays are in short supply. I'll front the cost once I know who's coming. Garages are rented by the bay, $100 for both days. That breaks down to $25 per bike if we fill the bay, which isn't bad. Power is provided.
@Ducati999 I know you've got a lot of people who are saying they might make it but you know how that goes. Seen it, heard it, nobody's ever actually done it. Do what you can to get a commitment from them.

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.
Heri historia. Cras mysterium. Hodie donum est. Carpe diem.
adouglas is offline   Reply With Quote