View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2017, 06:24 PM   #20
ninja-turtle
ninjette.org member

Name: El Jefe

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki 636

Aw man I'm glad you're alright dude. Cornerspin is calling your name so make sure you come out with us this March/April. I did notice in this short clip that you've got a incorrect bp going on for flat track racing. This would have probably deff saved you from that mistake

1. take a look out where your sitting on the bike (around middle/kinda back but weighting the rear suspension)
> What does that mean?
- You're weighting that rear tire and flexing that contact patch which is giving you more grip.

Instead
> Sit more forward so there is less weight on that rear tire. That way it could break loose easily.
> Push the bike down to the left; making a > out of your right elbow and almost locking your left arm.
- less contact patch, the rear will kick out and you can give it throttle to spin the rear and correct your line while lifting the bike back to the right a bit to gain traction as you shoot straight.

> You could also utilize the rear brake to tighten that line and or also slightly lock the rear and slide it out for a split second to fix your line

Ex:

Hope that explanation helps you out next go around bud. Let me know if that makes sense or you want me to explain a bit more
ninja-turtle is offline   Reply With Quote