View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #1
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Search for used parts/salvage bikes: ATL motorcycle junkyard, scrap, or salvage yard?

I've been asking all the motorcycle shops in town where I can find a junkyard to browse for motorcycle parts and the only answer I can get is one I already knew about from Google, which is four hours away in Tifton, GA. Somehow, I doubt the various insurance companies totaling a bike in the Atlanta metro area are all sending them so far away, especially for our cheap Ninja 250 bikes. It makes more sense to sell it for scrap metal than to haul it off so far.

I've been chasing down phantom leads for the last two days and finding disconnected numbers and invalid email addresses every step of the way. If anyone knows of anything in the West GA or Metro Atlanta area, I'm all ears.

Where else am I going to find a complete front-end from a newgen Ninja 250 to use on a pregen (forks, fender, wheel, brake, triple, etc)? Anyone selling that on eBay would likely break it up.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote